Thursday, August 26, 2004

Projekt Revolution was last night. The whole day was awesome, but my favorite part, other than the Meet and Greet with Linkin Park, of course, was when they did a cover of Nine Inch Nails' Wish. Ray and I seemed to be the only 2 people in the pit who knew the song, so it was just me and him singing along with Chester and Mike. It was so fucking cool. Chester and Mike pointed at us a couple of times, too. Another cool part was when Korn did a cover of Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall. Also, Ray caught a CD during Snoop Dogg. It's a sampler of his new album. I put the pictures up that Ray took with my cell phone during LP's set here. I'll have the rest of them up when I develop them. I'll also scan the DVD cover that I got signed at the Meet and Greet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home