Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Well, Adrienne has officially moved out of the house, however, all of her stuff is her. I took the liberty to box and bag up all of her stuff that was in her room upstairs, though, and Ray and I have turned it into our living room. It actually feels like I kind of have my own apartment now.... I just still have to share a kitchen and bathroom with a roommate. A roommate who won't clean..... Oh, well. What are you gonna do, you know?

I downloaded a new program today called Grouper. You can find it at Grouper.com. It lets people share really large files between each other and ONLY each other. So in other words, no burning to a DVD or file-size limits or putting yourself out there on Kazaa. I'll put something new in my shared folder every once in a while for my friends. If you'd like to be in my group, email me at angelahammond@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home