Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm looking through some extensions and themes to install into Firefox. Extensions I've installed:
BlogThis - You can right-click a page and in the menu you have the option to send a link to Blogger. I don't know if I like it or not. If you blog something while in IE, it sends a screenshot that appears on your blog. I don't know if this does the same thing, but I'm pretty sure it's just a link. I guess I'll find out when I try it.
Foxy Tunes - Control iTunes or WMP or whatever inside Firefox. I love it.
ieview - Adds "view page in IE" to the content menu. Handy, especially since I know one site, Wal-Mart Benefits, doesn't allow Firefox (stupid ******* ******-*******!)
StumbleUpon - "channelsurf" best-reviewed sites. Haven't tried it yet. We'll see...
If you know of any other good ones, email me!Oh, and that reminds me, I got a new email address: angelabenton@gmail.com to reflect my name change. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home