Saturday, July 22, 2006

I love my blog. It's an easy way to share my interests with the world. However, there are some things you just don't want to broadcast to the public. So, for those who like to keep a diary or journal and don't want to let the juicy details of your life become a matter of public record, there's Advanced Diary. I found this program last night and I absolutely love it. It's completely free, and works great. I used to keep my journal with Word, but it just became too much of a hassle. This program has a lot of cool features. It can automatically save your work every so often, you can insert highlighting, use different fonts, insert pictures, password protect it, and so much more. And by the way, these people aren't paying me whatsoever. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home