Friday, September 10, 2004

Yesterday was the first day of my 10-day vacation! Whoohoo! I don't have to go back to work until 4 pm on the 19th. I stayed at Ray's Wednesday night, then yesterday I had a dentist appointment at 1. I was supposed to get a cavity filled, which I did, but they did the wrong one. I didn't figure it out until the numbing wore off. Figures. I think I might change dentists. They are really nice people, but they're not very bright sometimes. Later on, Ray and I went to Wal-Mart (yeah, I know. It's my vacation, and I shouldn't want to go to Wal-Mart, but I ended up making 3 quick trips there yesterday. lol) to get a new tube to fix Kristopher's flat tire on his bike. Then for dinner we ate some free pizza that Ryan brought over to the house, and some ice cream from Ice Cream Man. We then went to Wal-Mart (lol) and got me a new small blender, some strawberry mix, a bottle of raspberry vodka, Sprite, pineapple chunks, and some ice and me, Ray, Adrienne, and Matt all got sloshed on homemade cocktails. It was a good first day of vacation. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home