Friday, June 24, 2005

Angela's

My first venture into Flash since High School... and I don't remember much from class. Let me know what you think. I'd really like the input.

I'm just trying to brush up on a few things since I just registered for classes yesterday at Lincoln Land. So far I'm registered for Computer Systems and Business Apps., and Computer Literacy for Graphic. I'm on a waiting list for Two-Dimensional Design, and I'm waiting to see if I can take Intro to Web Design now, or if I have to wait until next semester, because the Computer Literacy is a prerequisite for that. If I can't, I'll be registering for Intro to XHTML. Whew! Also, I don't know what class I'll be taking if I don't get into Design. Anyway, I'm going for a certification in Web Design. I've always had a passion for it, and I'm so excited to learn everything! The only problem is, I applied for financial aid, and if I can't get full funding, I may not be able to go. Cross your fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home