Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My poor baby

     My car went into the shop Monday morning so that the huge dent in the side from where that old man hit me could be fixed. My poor baby is going to be in the hands of some stranger for a whole week! The man’s insurance is taking 100% responsibility, so not only do they have to pay for all the repairs, they also have to pay for a rental car for me for the week. The first one that they gave me on Monday was a van. Granted, a brand new really nice van, but a van no less. I never felt so old in my entire life. Then this morning they switched it out with a Pontiac Vibe because I complained that I couldn’t afford the gas in a van all week. The Vibe is supposed to have really good gas mileage. We’ll see. I don’t think anything can top my manual Cavalier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home