Monday, December 26, 2005

Did Santa come for you also?

     Well, Christmas is over and I hope everyone got what they wanted. I know I did. Lol Just to name a few of the things I got: a 2nd Tivo, DSL, a Magic Bullet, a Black and Decker HomeCafe coffeemaker (the one that uses pods), new silverware, candles, and much more. All in all a great Christmas. Ray had a pretty good Christmas, too. He got a new pool cue, a glass chess set, a new tool set and tool box, the Star Wars box set, and a few other little things. He almost cried when he opened the box set.
     On Christmas Eve, Ray took me, RayLynn, and Kris out in the country for a “surprise”, and it turned out to be 8 reindeer that somebody owns and we got to pet them and stuff. I have a video of it. Actually, I have a lot of videos that I took over the holiday weekend. Hopefully I’ll get them edited and put up on the internet for my friends and family to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home