Thursday, July 29, 2004

I had the craziest day yesterday.  First, Ray calls me at 8:00 in the morning telling me to get up and get ready so I can take him to Hillsboro.  I, of course, do not want to go, so we get in a fight about it.  He proceeds to come over and get my car keys so he can drive himself. Then, I find out that Alpha was dead, so I buried him in the backyard.  Afterwards, Ray comes back, and he gets mad at me even more because I don't want to talk about why he needed the car because I'm upset about Alpha, so he walks off.  Then I went to Adrienne's house to ask her to come over.  She did, and Ray called while we were outside saying that he had been calling and calling and that I never answered the phone.  (Duh.... I was outside) So then he got really pissed off and broke up with me.  So I got really upset and went back with Adrienne to her house.  About half an hour later, Ray shows up with an apology and a puppy for me!  He says it's because he was sorry for being such an asshole.  I loved the puppy, but Dad said I couldn't have him in the house, so I got upset again.  Then Adrienne called her mom at work and asked if I could keep him at her house til he was old enough to stay in a doghouse, and she said yes.  Then I went to work, and on my break shopped for all the stuff that Vincent (that's what I named the puppy) would need, then dropped it all off at Adrienne's house on my lunch.  After lunch, they started putting new carpet in the Portrait Studio up front, who's air ducts are connected to mine, so all of the fumes from the glue and what-not got trapped in my office because of the fact that I have no windows and can't keep the door open.  After about 3 hours of that, I was pretty nauseous and kinda loopy.  Then I finally got off of work and went to Adrienne's to visit Vincent, then went home and went to bed. 

I hope today is a little more calm.  I made an appointment for Vincent at the vet on the 4th, and all I have to do today is go to the dentist at 3.  Whoo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home