Sunday, September 18, 2005

My first two days at Casey's wasn't too bad, I have to admit. The people there are really nice, and they seem to like me okay so far. I made my first pizza, which didn't come out horribly, and tomorrow I'm going to learn donuts. However, I got my schedule, every day this week except for today and Wednesday I have to go in at 4 am to 8 am, go home for a few hours, and then go back from 10 am to 2 pm. Donuts in the morning, and pizza in the afternoon. This is the earliest I've ever had to wake up for a job. I'm gonna have to go to bed at 7 pm! Thank God I bought some sleeping pills a while back!

In other horrible news: I found 3 gray hairs yesterday! I'm only 22! I thought I was dealing with my stress okay, but apparently not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home