Thursday, September 30, 2004

Living on your own is great, but it also sucks. Matt moved out of the rental house that Adrienne, Ben, and Ray were sharing, so I moved in to help out. It's great living out of my parents house, but can also be extremely frustrating. Nobody ever seems to want to do any cleaning or dishes except for me or Ray. Adrienne is never there, so I never even get to spend any time with her. And Ray gets kind of upset sometimes because nobody ever wants to come over and hang out anymore because they're all single and we're a couple... and well, you know how it goes. It's hard for single people to hang out with couples, you know?

I put up the airplane ride pictures. Took me long enough, didn't it? The only time I ever get to be on my computer is when I'm back at Mom and Dad's doing laundry. It's not like I couldn't move my computer over to the house... I could. There's even DSL already there. But, me and Ben can't get my wireless router to work with Ben's computer, so I'd have to keep my computer downstairs to have the internet, and I think not. I'm way too protective of my stuff, you know. I want it in my room.

I also have no money to do anything but pay bills, and that really sucks. I'm not used to that at all. I guess that's what being an adult is like, huh? I just wish Ray catch a break and find a job, then I wouldn't have to worry so much about money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home