Sunday, September 25, 2005

I've got another job interview tomorrow. I guess I dropped off a resume at Family Video a while back, and the manager called me yesterday to ask me if I would be interested in interviewing for the Management Trainee program. I told her I'd have to think about it. Later on that night, I started thinking, "What do I have to think about? I mean, do I really want to stay at Casey's the rest of my life?" Yes, I have friends there, and I would feel bad for making them think that I would be around for a while, but it's nothing personal, you know? It's about my life. I want to BE somebody. I want to have a career. If I succeeded at the Management Trainee program, they would give me my own store. I would have to move, but is anything really tying me down to this area? Yes, my parents and my sister are here, but I hardly have any friends, and for a salary-based job and the opportunity to be somebody important, I have no problem moving. Plus, Ray said that he would go anywhere with me, so what am I waiting for, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home